Our mountain bike tours lead us to explore beautiful Andean landscapes combining our tour with a visit to archaeological centers and participation with the typical activities of the region.
We aluminum mountain bikes, implemented with forward suspension system equipped with Shimano shifters and brakes v-brakes.
Sacred Valley Tour
This tour will allow us to know the different
Archaeological Inka complex in the the sacred valley area and being able to appreciate the handmade work done by the local people and sold in their own small markets.
Picking up our guest from their hotels.
Visiting the archaeological complex of Pisac and the
local handmade market.
Buffet lunch in the beautiful Urubamba village.
Guided visit to Ollantaytambo Inkas archaeological complex.
Our last guided visit to Chinchero Inkas Archaeological
complex and its local and traditional handmade market.
Back to Cusco city and transfering to the guest to their hotels.
- Round transportation to their hotel during the tour in a modern private bus.
- Entrance ticket for the inkas complex.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Lunch buffet in Urubamba.
- Have a sun-blocker.
- Bring a warm jacket.
- Cameras and films or cassette.
- The regular and best days to do are on Tuesday, Thursday or Sundays to have open the local haandmade market.